In the Hamburg project BiDiMoVe, the public transport priority at traffic lights will be tested by using ITS-G5 central-based via SREM and SSEM. For this purpose, a test field of approx. 9 traffic lights with ITS technology is being set up (along bus route 26). The BiDiMoVe project would like to make this available to manufacturers of On-Board Units (OBU) and invite them to a Plugtest in calendar week (23.-27.08.21).
What is being tested?
The OBU shall request the priority at the traffic light by continuously sending SREMs. If there is a match (PKI, contents of the SREM, etc.), the BiDiMoVe system will confirm the request via SSEM and, if necessary, prioritise the OBU/vehicle. Ideally, the OBU should issue this confirmation automatically.
What will be provided?
- Test field with approx. 9 traffic lights
- Definition und registration instructions for the PKI (from the company ESCRYPT)
- Definition of the SREM with regional extension
- SOAP interfaces to the bus on-board computer
- List of default data for the SREM (vehicle ID, etc.)
- Examples (PCAP-files)
- Pre-testing options (incl. advanced online meeting)
- PKI pre-test (registration and update)
- Pre-test of data transmission between OBU and bus on-board computer
- Certification of the OBU: E1 or ECE-R10 approval (necessary for installation in HOCHBAHN buses)
How is the test conducted?
- Online test
- On-site test
- With your own vehicle or alternatively with a HOCHBAHN vehicle equipped with a bus on-board computer
If you are interested, please register by 09.07.2021 via the e-mail: email@example.com
You will then receive further information on the procedure and the exact dates. The project BiDiMoVe would be pleased about your registration.
BiDiMoVe is a project funded by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure.
Copyright: Landesbetrieb Brücken, Straßen und Gewässer Hamburg